Loulouka Organic stage 1 First Infant formula 0+ months
Loulouka is made in Switzerland from the best Swiss organic milk. No artificial pesticides or herbicides are used at Swiss organic farms. Most of the milk comes from farms located in the Swiss Alps. Loulouka Organic Infant Formula is a complete breast milk substitute for feeding newborns and infants. It can also be combined with breastfeeding. After 4 months, a bottle supplement can be added depending on the individual needs of your baby.
- Suitable from birth onward.
- European Union Certified Organic.
- Made in Switzerland with organic whole cow milk.
- No palm oil – substituted with coconut oil for better fat and calcium absorption.
- Whey proteins are less likely to trigger an allergy.
- No GMOs or added sweeteners, colors or preservatives.
- No soy, maltodextrin, nuts or eggs added.
- Sunflower Lecithin
Skimmed milk°, demineralised wheypowder°, vegetable oil° (sunflower oil, coconut oil, rapeseed oil), lactose°, galactooligosaccharides° (GOS from lactose), fish oil, minerals (calcium chloride, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium phosphate, calcium citrate, zinc sulphate, sodium selenate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, potassium hydroxide, copper sulphate, iron sulphate), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin°), refined fish oil, choline bitartrate, vitamins (C, E, A, D, B3, B5, biotin, B12, K, folic acid, B1, B6, B2), L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, inositol, antioxidant (tocopherol-rich extract), L-cysteine, L-carnitine.
º raw material from controlled organic production (º EU Bio)
º Not suitable for vegetarians